Home | Constituent Services | Help with a Federal Agency

Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem. This type of request is a multi-step process.

Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. ยง 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We will ask for your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Please click here to fill out our online casework form if you need help with a federal agency. Please complete as many fields in the form as possible (required fields are noted), and when done, print off the form, sign it by hand, and mail, e-mail (in PDF form), fax, or hand deliver it to our office. You will be contacted by staff in my office before we can inquire into your case. 

Mailing Address:
The Honorable Congressman Bill Posey
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson
Way Building C
Melbourne, FL 32940

Fax: (321) 639-8595

E-mail: FL08_casework@mail.house.gov (all signed privacy release forms must be sent as PDF attachments, if sending via e-mail)

Congressional Estuary Caucus

Dedicated to estuary restoration and conservation.

Visit Site

Congressional Motorsports Caucus

Revving up the American Economy.

Visit Site

Take My Latest Survey

Let me know how I can better serve you!

Take Survey

Read the Constitution

Read Now

Sign up for Email Updates