Home | Constituent Services | Military Records

Military Records

How can I get a copy of my military records?

Most military records are stored at the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, Missouri.

Visit the National Archives web site

This is also an area where a congressional office can really help. If you are trying to get records from your military service, or that of a family member, feel free to contact my office. I will need your written permission to help with this issue. To make that easier, you can print out this Authorization Form, and fax or mail it to my Melbourne office.

If you have any questions about this process or military records in general, you can contact my assistant for Veterans matters in my Florida office at 321-632-1776.

Congressional Estuary Caucus

Dedicated to estuary restoration and conservation.

Visit Site

Congressional Motorsports Caucus

Revving up the American Economy.

Visit Site

Take My Latest Survey

Let me know how I can better serve you!

Take Survey

Read the Constitution

Read Now

Sign up for Email Updates