Home | Constituent Services | U.S. Passport Service

U.S. Passport Service

U.S. Passport Service for 8th District Constituents

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with passports:

How can I renew my existing passport?

I have a personal emergency. Can I request an expedite?

If your are a constituent of Florida's 8th Congressional District  (Brevard, Indian River or East Orange County) and are in need of assistance, you can fill out my Authorization Form online or contact my Florida office at 321-632-1776.

If you are in need of assistance, but are NOT a resident of the 8th Congressional District, you need to contact your own Member of Congress for help.  You can lookup and access their contact information here.

For more information regarding U.S. Passports, including up-to-date processing times and to track your application status,  click here.

Congressional Estuary Caucus

Dedicated to estuary restoration and conservation.

Visit Site

Congressional Motorsports Caucus

Revving up the American Economy.

Visit Site

Take My Latest Survey

Let me know how I can better serve you!

Take Survey

Read the Constitution

Read Now

Sign up for Email Updates