If you cannot get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Residents of the 8th Congressional District of Florida can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to our office.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
After filling out the form below and submitting, please print the form and apply your signature. Electronic signatures are not acceptable. You may mail, fax, e-mail, or hand deliver the form to our office. If you e-mail the form, it MUST be in PDF format. Screenshot versions of the form are not acceptable. Please also include any other documents or materials that may support your case.
The Honorable Congressman Bill Posey
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson
Way Building C
Melbourne, FL 32940
Fax: (321) 639-8595
This is a three step process:
In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Congressman Bill Posey authority to act on my behalf.
- Fill in the form with the required data, then click the “Generate Request for Review” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review the form to ensure all data is accurate, then sign the form.
- Print and mail, fax, or hand deliver the document to our office. The address and fax number are on the generated page.
*marks required fields of data.